Why Choose GCBC?
The Competitive Advantage
- GCBC has the ability to move quickly. Pre-approval is completed within 24-hours and funding within five business days.
- GCBC's fees and rates are typically 50% lower than other factoring companies.
- GCBC's policies and procedures are under constant scrutiny of the bank examiners. This results in a more professional approach with customers.
- Debtors can continue making payments to the name of our customer vs. XYZ Factor.
- GCBC offers flexible contract terms ranging from 90-days to 12-months.
- GCBC's pricing is calculated from funding date. Many of our competitors charge from invoice date.
- GCBC allows the customer to finance as needed. The customer does not have to factor every invoice, nor is there a monthly minimum requirement.
- GCBC has the ability to partner with a bank that has a working capital line in place with a company in order to carve out a specific debtor concentration.
- GCBC provides professional, comprehensive accounts receivable finance management, including credit reviews for account debtors credit protection and collection assistance (upon request).